Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tamale

It's a funny thing, hair. What do you do with it? What should you do with it? Like shoes, does hair reveal something about somebody? Can you hide yourself in it? If so, are you anti-social or dishonest? If your total scalp is exposed, does that mean you're an extrovert or wear your heart on your sleeve? If you have tufts or plumes, is it difficult for you to let go of things? Do you hoard?
Does short hair make you feel like a pixie, or feel more masculine?
Do I sound kinda like Shel Silverstein? No?

Maybe I don't care what I put on my feet. Maybe I don't care what my hair looks like. But I do. And I feel a little funny about that. More aha-ha funny though. Less peculiar funny.
I think hair is taken too seriously.
Stop taking hair so seriously.
It's just hair.
Have fun!

credits: No photos were borrowed, nicked or lifted from the internet for the purpose of exploitation or enhancement.

No comments:

Post a Comment