Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's A Bikini World



This '67 comedy, starring a post Disney, Tommy Kirk, (Absent Minded Professor, Old Yeller, Swiss Family Robinson and Shaggy Dog) doesn't have much to do with British motorcycles or my favorite musicians or where you can find a fine pair of Brothel Creepers or even people or places from my hometown. But, it does have bikinis. And a pretty happenin little soundtrack with: We Got To Get Out Of This Place by The Animals, Walk On (Right Out Of My Life) by Pat Vegas, Liar Liar by The Castaways, Attack by The Toys and Spread It On Thick by The Gentrys (pictured).
In the same vein as a Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello flick and probably equally as compelling because it had Hondas and, well, bikinis.
No, I haven't seen It's A Bikini World yet, but, I have read about it and, well, it does have bikinis.

IMDB


No comments:

Post a Comment