Saturday, May 26, 2012

Michigan At Night (tee)

Introducing the Michigan (at night) tee from Superieur Brand Clothing. This was inspired by another t-shirt that had kind of a 70s, Mork & Mindy sort of vibe to it. I'd like to apologize for any sort of U of M connotation in the color scheme. Much of the handywork seen here was done by doghouse slapper, Seth Sutton. And can be purchased on the east side at Caruso Caruso in Birmingham, Incognito in Royal Oak, The Roadshow in Roseville and Rock On Main in Northville. On the west coast, look for it at Landsharks in Saugatuck.

3 comments:

  1. I always knew you were a Michigan fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had the owner of a store ask if I would consider doing this t-shirt in earthier tones like browns, yellows and greens. And I thought wow, does this really smack that much of Ann Arbor? Then I remembered her daughter just graduated from state.

    ReplyDelete