Wednesday, June 24, 2009

What The Hey

I can honestly say I did not know the aversion toward short sleeve shirts was so widespread.
(see the question and answer forum at www.uncrate.com). For me, a cool shirt is a cool shirt short sleeve or otherwise.
But there is also the matter of comfort. I know this sounds unsavory, but in the Summer, I sweat like peeg (thanks Pop) so I need all the breaks I can get.
That's not to say there aren't dweeb-like shirts out there ( I don't own one). The trick here is, don't buy one. For starters try a lightweight, jersey knit polo shirt from Ralph Lauren, Lacoste or J.Crew www.jcrew.com that are denim/chino/office and party friendly.
But at the end of the day, aesthetically, long sleeves rolled up just past the elbow is a much hipper look. You have that "gettin' my hands dirty" kinda vibe and oh boy, do the chicks dig that.

No comments:

Post a Comment