Monday, January 11, 2010

A Heapin Mess A Blues Muscle / Beck, Bogert And Appice


I could come off sounding all-knowing and bad-ass by tossin out names like The Yardbirds, Vanilla Fudge or Cactus. But with my luck, somebody'd call me on it and I'd be busted.
Although it's true, one brother did bring home Vanilla Fudge, Big Brother and the Holding Company and Blue Cheer albums. While my other more halo-ed brother won out with albums by the Kingston Trio, Judy Collins and Blood Sweat and Tears. To this day I'm a little too sensitive. Thanks alot Karla Bonoff.

But IF I had a Jeff Beck period, Beck, Bogart and Appice were it.

While I haven't yet mastered how to upload tunes on my blog yet, there is still time. And while the two of you are waiting, please check out Beck, Bogert and Appice's Black Cat Moan on my Facebook thing, It's kick ass.

credits:
spiders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment